1778 Ala Moana Boulevard , #1611

    Honolulu, HI 96815
    • $459,000
    • STATUS: Active
    • ON SITE: 177 days
    • MLS #: 201804895
    UPDATED: 42 min ago
    $459,000
    • 2
      BEDS
    • 1.94
      ACRES
    • 2
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    • 1,131
      SQFT
    • $406
      $/SQFT
    Neighborhood:
    Type:
    Condo
    Built:
    1977
    County:
    Area:

    School Information

    Elementary School:
    Middle School:
    High School:

    Description

    Desirable "11" stack unit in the Resolution Tower. Fabulous view of the Ocean, Marina, Sunset and Coastline. Beautifully decorated, tile flooring throughout, granite countertops, floor-to-ceiling mirrored wall at hallway. Nicely furnished. Excellent location at the entrance of Waikiki. Close to Ala Moana Shopping Center, Magic Island, Hilton Hotel Lagoon and beach. On bus line in front of building. Association owns 62% of the beneficial interest with ongoing negotiations to purchase the remaining 38% to make the building Fee Simple. Pets are not allow except for Service dogs.

    Monthly Payment Calculator



    © 2018 HiCentral MLS, Ltd. All rights reserved.
    Some of the active listings on this site may be listed by other REALTORS®. If you are interested in those active listings, our company may represent you as the buyer's agent. If the active listing you are interested in is our company's active listing, you may speak to one of our agents regarding your options for representation.

    IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Redmont Living | Redmont Realty, LLC.

    Licensed in the State of Hawaii, USA.
    www.redmontliving.com/homes/81047413

    1778 Ala Moana Boulevard , #1611 Honolulu, HI 96815

    • Price: $459,000
    • Status: Active
    • Updated: 42 min ago
    • MLS #: 201804895
    2
    Beds
    2
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    1.94
    Acres
    1,131
    SQFT
    $406
    $/SQFT
    1977
    Built
    Neighborhood:
    Waikiki
    County:
    Oahu
    Area:
    Metro
    Elementary School:
    Ala Wai
    Middle School:
    Washington
    High School:
    Kaimuki
    Property Description
    Desirable "11" stack unit in the Resolution Tower. Fabulous view of the Ocean, Marina, Sunset and Coastline. Beautifully decorated, tile flooring throughout, granite countertops, floor-to-ceiling mirrored wall at hallway. Nicely furnished. Excellent location at the entrance of Waikiki. Close to Ala Moana Shopping Center, Magic Island, Hilton Hotel Lagoon and beach. On bus line in front of building. Association owns 62% of the beneficial interest with ongoing negotiations to purchase the remaining 38% to make the building Fee Simple. Pets are not allow except for Service dogs.
    Exterior Features

    Construction Materials Concrete Floor Number 16 Parking AssignedCovered - 1GarageSecured Entry Property Frontage Other Sq Ft Lanai Open 128 Stories 21+ Style High-Rise 7+ Stories View CityCoastlineMarina/CanalOceanSunset

    Interior Features

    Elevators 4 Floors Ceramic Tile Furnished Full Inclusions Ac CentralCable TvCeiling FanDishwasherDisposalDrapesDryerKitchenwareMicrowaveRange/OvenRefrigeratorSmoke DetectorWasher Remodeled Full Sq Ft Roofed Living 1003 Unit Features Central AcOdd# UnitSingle Level

    Property Features

    Amenities BbqExercise RoomPatio/DeckPoolResident ManagerRestaurantSecurity GuardTrash ChuteWhirlpool Assessed Value Improvements 523800.00 Assessed Value Land 38300.00 Assessed Value Total 562100.00 Association Fee Includes Cable TvInternet ServiceOther Common ExpensesSewerWater Association Fee Total 1045 Association Fee2 Includes Lease Rent Building Name Discovery Bay Community Association Aoao Discovery Current Monthly Lease Or Rent 574.00 Disclosures NoneProperty Disclosure Stmt Flood Zone Zone Ae Land Recorded Land Court Land Tenure Lh - Leasehold Lease Expires 1939-12-31T00:00:00.000 Lease Until Year 2039 Listing Financing CashConventional Maintenance Fees 1045.00 Management Company Hawaiiana Mgmnt New Construction No Occupancy Tenant Possession At Closing Property Condition Excellent Security KeySecurity PatrolVideo Special Sale Conditions None Tax Amount 164.00 Tax Paid By Seller Yes Tax Year 2017 Zoning X2 - Apartment Precinct

    Listings provided courtesy of: Marina Hawaii Vacations. Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of HiCentral MLS, Ltd. Listings last updated on 2018-08-21T03:59:05.353. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright: 2018 by HiCentral MLS, Ltd.


    © 2018 HiCentral MLS, Ltd. All rights reserved.
    Some of the active listings on this site may be listed by other REALTORS®. If you are interested in those active listings, our company may represent you as the buyer's agent. If the active listing you are interested in is our company's active listing, you may speak to one of our agents regarding your options for representation.

    IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Redmont Living | Redmont Realty, LLC.

    Licensed in the State of Hawaii, USA.
     
    Redmont Living | Redmont Realty, LLC
    814 Ilaniwai Street
    Honolulu HI, 96813